You again | Saturday, July 5 | 0 comments

I miss you.

There I've said it.
I can't say it to your face or via text.
So I guess this is the only platform.

I miss your nyakat.
I miss your Whatsapp voice notes.
I miss you telling me about what goes on at your workplace.
There's so many things but the bottom line is that I miss you.

I wish we can go on a picnic together cos we've never done that before.
I wish we can go skating, rock climbing and all that.
I wish we can go bowling, cos that's what you wanted to do all this while.

But I guess it'll never come true right?
I can only hope for the best.
But I know deep  that the decision lies with you.
I may and will resist, but it's only cos I love you.

There I've said it.

I love you, abit too much than what I expected.
November is around the corner. Will I be able to witness that important day.

It's so saddening.
But I just gotta keep my chin up and enjoy what's left, even though it's me who initiates the conversation.



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana