| Sunday, July 6 | 0 comments

I can't give up now.
No I can't, especially at this juncture.
If I give it up now, I'll only be at the losing end.

Try harder Shazana, try harder.
Your effort may not be acknowledged, but at the end of the day, be proud that you did try your very best.
Motivating myself with those kind of words like the above are not usually my kind of thing.
But I guess this time round, such motivation is needed.
Why? Cos I can't afford to lose something that is so important to me.

 But one thing remains; what if he has already re-think about it and decide to just, abandon this whole thing?

I just can't bear to think about that.
I'm so so sorry.

:'(


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana