| Saturday, July 5 | 0 comments

I guess I'll just enjoy whatever remaining moments that I have with you.
I don't know what you have in mind, whether the decision you made still stands.
Deep down I'm still hoping for things to be back to how they were.
I feel guilty for indirectly forcing you to take another chance.

It's just me who's too hopeful.
I'm really sorry for being hopeful about the situation.
I guess the reason being that I cherish this way way too much that it gives me a myriad of emotions.

Ya Allah, jikalau beliau Adalah jodoh ku yang ditetapkan Oleh Mu, berikanlah Hambamu yang daif ini kekuatan untuk menghadapi segala rintangan.

Dan jikalau beliau bukan jodoh ku, maka berikanlah hamba mu ini dengan Lebih kekuatan untuk menghadapi segalanya. Dan Kurniakan beliau dengan kebahagiaan yang melimpah.





|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana