| Monday, June 2 | 0 comments

So what's the plan for later?
Driving and dinner with Juliana! :)

So what's the plan right now?
Ohh I don't know, clearing the tears from my eyes?
You may think I'm a pathetic loser always crying and you may think I'm wasting your time.
But what you don't know is, the pain I feel just keeps growing day by day.
I love you, I really do. But why don't I see progress? It's always left hanging and I hate that so much. Whenever I don't reply to you, you'll question me. But the other way round? Oh sudd it becomes perfectly fine. Adalah orang ni sanggup tunggu Macam budak bodoh.

Seriously, I really don't know what to do.
Do you expect me to go Hey sayang and pretend like none of this ever happened?
I used to be able to do that. But now I can't.

The freaking pain deep inside here is never gonna go away.
There's some news that I would like to perhaps share when it comes.
But I guess, it's unimportant to you.
I'm just a student at university what, so boring.
Maybe if I'm some gorgeous model or some pretty babe you'd at least be interested to care about me.

All guys love a pretty babe right?
I'm sorry laa, I'm not one.



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana