|
2am
| Friday, May 30 | 0 comments
Writing this post at 2.15am after what seemed like a sea of tears.
I rather you cheat on me having fun with another girl than doing this whole neglect due to work. Sure I absolutely understand that you are busy with work. I'm not asking for much, just 5 freaking minutes for you to at least reply me without dozing off. Is that so hard? Well, that doesn't matter anymore does it? I'll leave you alone. Clearly, it's a one sided love all these years. I'm just your part time partner who fills the void whenever you suddenly remember that I exist in your life. Exiting your life isn't going to be easy for me cos I love you way too much. But if it means guaranteeing you a more happier life, I would do it even without telling you personally. I'm sad that it has become this way. But what to do. I fell in love with someone that doesn't feel the same way back. I only have myself to blame. For every single thing. Right now I really wish to just book myself a staycation this weekend. Just me alone crying out loud without alarming anyone. Another alternative would be going out alone on a Saturday but I'll see how it goes. The malas streak in me would prevail. Haha. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |