|
1am
| Saturday, June 7 | 0 comments
Like a fool, my heart cries slowly
I know now
Do you know that you are my love
Do you know that you fill my heart
The above is an excerpt of a song from a Korean series.
Its story line is so relatable that I ended up crying again although I've watched it years ago.
The protagonist said something that made me stumped.
Whatever she said rang true.
And I'm gonna change them to suit my situation. Rest assured that I mean every word I'll be typing out.
Dear you,
No matter how much you made me sad or disappointed,
I will still continue to cherish care and love you.
Cos deep down I know that there is something worth fighting for
And that at the end of the day, no matter what arises, I believe that you're that someone special.
InshaAllah after this short alone time, we will be able to talk things out better and face whatever hurdles that may come in a more positive manner.
|
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |