Stupidity | Saturday, July 13 | 0 comments

I really am stupid aren't I?
Time and again I told myself not to hope for too much.
Time and again I told myself that first relationships NEVER work out.

Yet, I still gave in. I still hope for something better. You really are naive and stupid Shazana.

So much for "look at others. They also tried and they are happy together. So why not you?".

Help me see the point in continuing this please.

Cos right now I'm blinded by tears.
Blinded by my naivety and stupidity.

How dare you hope for more Shazana?
You jolly well know that you don't deserve such high hopes. Shazana, why are you so stupid?

100% doesn't mean anything already. From now on, it'd be lesser. At a slower pace.

If I end this, will you stop me?



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana