|
Ramadhan
| Wednesday, July 10 | 0 comments
Alhamdulillah, Allah has allowed me to witness Ramadhan. It has made me feel at peace. But somehow the tears keep trickling down due to so many factors. I shall concentrate on making this Ramadhan an even more fulfilling one. With regards to you, sighs. I know you haven't forgiven me for that slap last year. Forgive me for all my sins be it to Allah or to those around me. I am but a human being who is never far away from making mistakes. All I want is for you and your family to be alright. Whatever your mum said about the marriage thingy, it has made me happy. But I know that it will never happen. Cos you deserve more. I am sorry. Forgive me |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |