Sighs | Wednesday, July 3 | 0 comments

I wonder,  do you feel the same way too? Or is it just me still trying to pick up the pieces. I don't think I've done enough to make you want to stay.

I wonder,  is pity the reason you're still holding on? Or could it be that you're used to it, used to my presence.

I wonder, am I doing it right? Do I still hold a place in your heart? Or perhaps there is someone else who is more deserving of you.

I wonder, am I over thinking? Or is this just me, fighting for what I want.

I wonder,  do I still deserve you?

It's killing me slowly. I'm slowly giving up.

I love you. But perhaps it's better that I don't show it to you anymore.



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana