Untitled | Wednesday, April 10 | 0 comments

So many thing are happening.
And it's all because of me.
I guess being too nice is not always a good thing.

You know what? I'm just gonna be laidback from now on.
I wanna change myself. Be someone who is always calm and neutral.
I don't wanna put myself in a position  where I am easily hurt.
I will just swallow anything that comes my way.

If I need to cry, I shall cry.
No one needs to know the reason behind all those tears.
Not anymore.
And if I suddenly behave in a nonchalant way, it is only because I'm done trying.
I understand that it was my fault, always have been that way.

But I've tried.
And it sucks when one is taken for granted.

That's it. I'm just gonna sit back and be in a zen-mode.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana