All I Want. | Monday, March 4 | 0 comments

All I want is you.
There I've said it.

All I want is for me to feel like I deserve you.
All I want is for me to feel that you are actually happy being with me.

All I want is for myself to believe that I have tried my best.
All I want is for us to be just like before.

All I want is for you to see me as your best.
All I want is for you to trust me.

All I want is for myself to loosen up, let go of my insecurities.
All I want is for you to hold me tight and never let me go.

All I want is to believe that I can be the best partner you'd ever have.
All I want is for you to be proud of me.

All I want is you.
There I've said it.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana