Trampled | Saturday, February 23 | 0 comments

It's not that I love to assume things.
It's not that I purposely want to irritate you.

It's just that after all that has happened, I just want to try my best in making you happy.
Nowadays, the feeling that I'm never going to be good enough is more rampant than usual.
It escalated so bad that I feel the need to always apologise even though it may not be my fault.
When will I ever feel that I deserve you.
When will that day be?

I am sorry. I'm just not confident of myself anymore.
I just feel that I can never be good enough for you.

It consumes me day by day.
I will always think of the worst.
How I wish I can share this with you.
How I really wish I can do so.
But I don't want to burden you.
If I share with you, it will only make you despise me more.
It will further make you confirm that I'm not good enough for you.

I am really sorry.
Sorry that I can never be your best no matter how hard I try.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana