Heartpain | Thursday, February 14 | 0 comments

Sayang,

I miss us.
I miss you.

I miss those times where you would send me messages like "dear, I wanna say tht I love you." Or "dear2?? Cutenye everything say double. Hehe"

However I tell myself that it will never happen again cos I know you will never be like that anytime soon. And I only have myself to blame.

As much as I wish that whatever messages stored in my hard drive would one day be sent again by you, I am contented that you are still here with me.

I know I can never ever be that same girl you loved. I know I can never be good enough for you. I know that no matter how many tears I shed, it wont bring back those moments that I yearn for so much.

No matter the circumstance, I am really blessed that we are both still together.

I guess it doesn't matter whether you behave the same way like you did last time. I guess I should just start to make you love me, like how you loved shazana back in 2009. Maybe this is why I cried last night. Cos of guilt.

I know deep down you feel that im not good enough for you. Or maybe it's just my pessimistic thoughts.




|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana