|
3rd Year
| Sunday, December 23 | 0 comments
As with everything in life, there are ups and downs.
We've been through the ups, loads of them.
But of course we have our fair share of downs.
I don't have to name it, you know what I am talking about honey.
It has been 3 years my dear.
I can't believe how a random stranger on MSN can mean so so much to me.
I've told you this umpteen times, that you mean so much to me.
Do you remember how you asked me to be your girlfriend?
What more with your coyness, ahh so cute.
The day was spent with breakfast at Burger King.
We then took a plunge in ice skating.
Gosh both of us are like nangka busuk!
But you fell down more frequently compared to me!
SO SELENGE! :p
After that we tried Awfully Chocolate.
I still prefer the choco cupcake compared to the caramel thingy.
And after that, we spent together time, knowing each other.
Reminiscing about our years together never felt so meaningful.
It was also on that day that I realise you have forgiven me.
You showered me with love.
I can't thank you enough.
Dearest, happy 3rd!
I admit, I'm envious seeing my friends, one by one getting engaged.
I also know that you wanna be stable first.
So if we're fated then we shall be together.
Kan hubby?
Hehe, happy 3rd sayang!
|
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |