Compatibility | Friday, December 21 | 0 comments

Overdue posts like our 3rd year anniversary and whatnot, will be posted shortly - once I have the time to upload the pictures.

Anyway, have you ever get that not good enough feeling?
Truth betold, I may seem confident of myself, but honestly, I don't feel I'm good enough for you.
Sure, things are back on track.
But why do I feel that things aren't so easy as it seem?

I'm sorry "I've changed". But I know I didn't change.
I'm sorry I can never be good enough for you.

Ever since THAT happened, I know everything is lost already.
I still love you.

I just want to feel that I'm good enough for you.
Cos nowadays, my self esteem just goes down.

I cried last night, it's been awhile since I broke down in tears.
I thought if I ended things, then I won't feel so inferior.
But then, I can't bear to end things.

Nonetheless, it's okay.
I just wanna laugh this off,and pretend everything's fine and that you're happy with me.
Hopefully, I'll be confident again. One fine day.
As of now, I feel very inferior.

My dear, I will always be less than perfect, whereas you'll always be the perfect one in my eyes.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana