|
Absence
| Monday, October 29 | 0 comments
We're drifting away,aren't we?
There'll always be miscommunication right?
There'll always be one who will always be in the wrong right?
And that person will always be me.
I will always be the one in the wrong, always making you feel hurt, always not making you happy.
Well, allow me to make things right.
I won't make you feel hurt, you'll be happier that way.
I feel like I'm already invisible to you.
Sighs.I can tell that you don't miss me, you don't sayang me, you don't care for me.
I've always hoped that "I love you" would transcend to "Aku terima nikahnya".
Hoping doesn't kill right.
But it's ignorance that kills.
Ignorance from you.
Now I feel so guilty.
I guess I'll make my last days with you more bearable.
In advance, Happy 3rd year!
|
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |