35th♥ | Monday, October 22 | 0 comments

Every 22nd.

Today marks our 35 months of being together.
Do you remember?

You used to wish us/me, coupled with a sweet message.
As time goes by, they decrease.

I remembered when it was our 1st year, you texted me a very very sweet message.
Somehow when it came to the 2nd year, you didn't at all.
But you did spend alot on that 2nd year so I was really thankful.

One more month and it'll mark our 3rd year together.
But will I even get to wish us that?
Only time will tell.

You got pissed when I told you about him.
But I'm sure you know that you will always come out tops in my heart.
I guess you just don't believe me anymore.

I fear losing you.
I really do.

I guess after what I told you, you don't even bother to fear about losing me.

Happy 35th Mohamed Faris Mohamed Amin.
I love you.
Far too much.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana