|
I just had to pen this down
| Tuesday, September 4 | 0 comments
Step Up Revolution. Manhattan Fish Market. Comex 2012.
Step Up 4
I really enjoyed the movie.
Thank you for the movie treat.
But somehow the scenes in the movie just made me tear.
Yes, of all genres, I had to cry in this one.
Why? Cos the scenes were filled with love, and care.
I couldn't take it. Just teared.
Manhattan Fish Market.
I really enjoyed having lunch/dinner with you.
And when you fed me, it was added bliss.
Sure, I had to ask you to do so, but it was still bliss to me.
Looking at you just enjoying the food made me happy.
Comex 2012.
You walked pretty fast.
But it was okay, perhaps you were rushing cos of the movie.
Nonetheless, I enjoyed it too.
Qiji popiah.
Sat down on some random seats.
As I punched you, I looked at you.
Thinking, why did I even hurt you in the first place.
I held back my tears.
You kept quiet the whole time.
But I enjoyed it still, as I still got to see your face.
City Hall MRT station.
Time to say goodbye.
I teared, tears welled up my eyes.
I wanted to hug you so badly.
But I realise I can't anymore, I mean who am I to you?
I held your face before saying bye, still tearing.
But I guess you didn't notice it, I'm glad that you didn't.
As I stepped into the cabin, tears rolled down.
I smiled back at you, half-smiled as you said a few words.
I don't deserve you anymore.
Sure, we shared many many memories.
But I guess, as much I placed in effort,
the phrase "Love can make you forgive and forget" doesn't apply to you.
Cos simply on your part, love doesn't exist anymore.
I'm regretting my actions, have always been.
I'm trying my best to pay you back, whatever I owed you.
I have to tell myself that love doesn't mean owning the other.
It could also mean loving the other even though he isn't mine in the end.
I know we're in between right now.
As much as I hope for things to be back on track, I know it never will happen.
Those tears at night, are they worth it?
Are they enough to seek forgiveness from you?
If one day you were to tell me that you still love me,
I don't know whether I should tell you "I love you too"
or "I love you too, but it's best if we part ways".
I haven't given up.
I just lost hope.
I love you.
|
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |