|
| Sunday, August 5 | 0 comments
Yesterday, we met after almost a month.
I really felt happy, was brimming with anticipation and excitement. To Bugis, to Geylang Bazaar, to my home. It felt just like before, sure there were a few silent moments. But that's just me feeling awkward. I don't know, I just feel like I was meeting you for the first time. You got along well with my pillars of strength. It felt really good seeing how you spoke to them, filled with respect and politeness. When you held my waist to prevent me from falling down, I felt at ease, even though you were the one who caused me to trip. Maybe cos it reminded me of the good times when we were still together. I know it's a time-out, a cooling off period, but I can't help but feel it's an alternative to us ending things. I badly want to know how you really feel. But I told myself, I should be the one making things more bearable between us. After all, it's my fault that this happened. I felt happy pinching your fat cheeks. Even a simple act like this brought joy to my heart. Seeing you was enough to make me happy. When we were in the train cabin, you looked at me. I missed that face. But deep down, I felt like I won't be able to have you looking at me like that ever again. I spotted a name in your phone. However, I don't know why, but I have an inkling that there's another. I don't want to ask much, for it could just be me being a worrywart. But if you do have another, I'll be happy for you. I'm satisfied that we're still friends, though both of us are estranged. I don't know why but I fear that "us" won't exist anymore. I miss you, I don't know if you do. Maybe you don't at all. I love you, I don't know if you do. Maybe you don't at all anymore. But nonetheless, I'm happy about yesterday. Just like old times, temporary bliss for me. You said you do not know who I am anymore. I can't stop crying over this. But it's okay, I don't want to trouble you with my tears anymore. I don't know if I can keep up with this anymore. I wish things could go back to how it used to be. But deep down, I knowyou don't want it to happen anymore. Nonetheless, I thank you for making my life so happy ever since I've gotten to know you. However, I really hope you'd give me an answer as to what you want me to be in your life. I want you to know that no matter what happens, I'll be there for you be it as friend or something more. I really hope there's still the same spark in your heart. The same spark that led you to taking me as yours. However, I know that hoping for this will not suffice. Cos in the end, it's up to you. The ball's in your court. For now, I'll make things bearable, more happy, Cos I want us to be talking more, as usual. What matters most to me is for you to be happy. Sincerely, me. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |