Well, hello you! | Tuesday, October 2 | 0 comments

With social media being on a rampant usage nowadays, making friends is no longer constrained to just the traditional ways (think penning of letters, meeting friends in school etc).

As much as some may argue that Facebook and what not ruins social life, I really feel it's a great platform to widen your social circle.

The reason being? Well, cos' I made a new friend.

Let's get down to the not so positive side of things.
First impressions count, no? Honestly, I kinda judged you based on your profile alone.
I know, it's bad. But I guess it's human nature? Always being superficial?
And then when I get to know you abit more, I was like "Heyy, you don't seem so baddd".

So I thought to myself, hey, maybe this person isn't a bad apple.
Reminder to self : There's always two sides to an apple, bad and good.
Whichever side you choose to see, depends on you.

And that is why, when I finally plucked up the courage to meet you, I was a bag full of nerves.
Emotions all choked up in that tight thingamajick called 'lungs'.
Haha!

Now, I won't go into details of what exactly happened, but I can tell you for sure, this person's attributes.
This person is damnnnnnnn..... Short. Haha!
Kidding about that part, I guess I'm too used to seeing Dear, that every other person around me seems short.
This person isn't short, sure I'm a little taller, but I could tell you that my friend's heart isn't of the same measurement.
In fact, my friend here has such a golden heart. I swear that even when my friend speaks to you, it's just so damn polite and softspoken. I know right, some of you might go "No laaa, where got this kinda people".
But true enough, there are these kinda people.

Coyness.
I have friends that are very coy and behave in a certain kiddy way.
Some are just abit too off-tangent, whereas some I can still 'tahan'.
Now this friend of mine, is under the "I can still tahan" category.
And that is very positive!
So very coy, just like a small kid. Reminds me of Rizki and Lydia. (my twin nephew/niece)
Haha!

Lastly, my friend is very easy to talk to.
Usually, you would take some time to get to know, figure out the style patterns, vocal patterns and then follow suit.
But somehow, this friend of mine is so *insert word* (only cos I can't describe that feeling)
Haha!

It may seem nothing to you all, cos you might think there are alot of people with that kind of attributes.
But I beg to differ.
Cos in this world where everyone is rushing for the riches, a simple thing called genuineness is simply hard to find.
And I can tell that you're really genuine.
Which is good, cos I wouldn't want to be friend with someone who's 'talam dua muka'.
Damn my malay is improving. hoho!

I shall stop now. Before my friend goes "Omggggg, i'm gonna burst! Too many praises".

Hahaha!

A lil side track.
Tues is half day.
Thurs is half day
Friday I get to see my Mr 1.9!
hahahaha!

kk, that's all.

Pentanye tulis ni. :)



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana