|
I Miss You
| Saturday, July 28 | 0 comments
Salam semua, it's already the 8th day of Ramadhan.
How time flies. Nonetheless, Alhamdulillah Syukran cos I'm still able to witness another day, and still be able to fast. That aside, a couple of things have been weighing on my mind ever since. And one of it being you. How I wish I could stand in front of you and say "I miss you". I really miss you, I miss us. I understand you're still upset over that incident, still confused as to who I really am. But I'm equally confused as well. I really miss you dear. I still remember there was this one time, you told me that you love me so much, during our 1st month. How happy I was to have heard that. But that's the one and only time I've heard you say that. I still remember you sheltering me from the rain when we went cycling at ECP. And despite you sneezing away, you told me in a text that as long as I'm away from sickness, you'll protect me even if it means you getting into danger. I miss that. I still remember that every night, you'll randomly text me that you love me. And we'll play the game of who loves the other more. I miss that. I still remember when you said that I was the only girl that was well decent enough to be shown to your parents. I felt really special. But now, all cos of me, we're drifting away. And I hate that. Whenever I re-read all those text messages once upon a time, I cry. I cry cos I really miss it. I didnt have any intention to make you confused. I really don't. I'll be seeing you this coming saturday. Dear, If my mistake is too big for you to forgive, I understand. If my mistake is too big such that you don't know who I am anymore, I understand. If my mistake is too big till you don't feel anything for me anymore, I have to understand. I love you, always do. And will always do. But if you feel that I'm not worth it to you anymore, I understand. Cos as long as you're happy, I'm happy. I guess loving you doesn't have to mean having you by my side. I'll let go if you want me to. :( |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |