|
Hurt
| Wednesday, May 16 | 0 comments
Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss And it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this For the past few days, I've been feeling out of sorts. It's like hurt, sadness and the feeling of being unworthy all jumbled into one. I only have myself to blame. Why did I even dare to hope that things could become more than what they already are? Why did I even wish that we can take things to the next level? Why did I even love in the first place? I guess I love you too much, so much that it fucking hurts deep inside. Now every night, I can't get myself to sleep till it's 1 or 2am. My eyes, they are tired from all that crying. What the hell am I suppose to do? Talk things out? I cannot help but think that the only solution is to back out. Back out from this. But it would be very selfish of me, knowing that you still want 'us'. I'm trying my best to be neutral, just as what you wanted me to do. But being neutral about 'us' is fucking difficult. Nonetheless, I'm trying. Trying to erase certain feelings day by day. I may seem indifferent towards you now. But understand it from my point of view. Perhaps if I'm indifferent, then I wouldn't have to harbour any hopes that we could be more than just 'us'. I love you, no doubt. But here I am trying my best to not show it. I love you, more than you could ever imagine. But I guess, it's not enough right? Nowadays, I see people getting engaged. My friends, who are like only 21, already getting engaged. Now, I'm not pressurising or anything. I'm not rushing into marriage or anything. But it just gets me stressed. Like what if you really are not 'the one', then it would mean that all this while, my love towards you will be worth nothing. I can't imagine myself saying goodbye to you. I just can't. I'm really confused right now. I just hope that this onslaught of mixed negative emotions would prove otherwise. Cos cliche as it may sound. There's always a silver lining behind every cloud. I love you, more than you would ever love me. <3 |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |