30th | Friday, May 25 | 0 comments

On Tuesday, it marked our 30th.

Honestly, as much as I love you so so much,
there are times where I just get upset and angry.

I know I shouldn't have done that.
I know it hurt your pride.
I mean, who the hell am I to do that to you?

I'm really sorry.
I know at this point of time, saying sorry won't suffice.
But I truly am sorry.

I don't expect you to forgive me, I know you never will.
But all I seek for is your listening ear,
to understand why I said all that, and did all that.

I am really scared to explain what I've kept in all this while.
I'm scared that what I say, will only make you despise me more.
But I guess I still have to tell you right?
But all these, I can't put it into words for I worry that it might not come out right.
I really hope to see you on Saturday.

I really miss you.

Whatever it is, I didn't lose my respect towards you.
What I did was an overreaction on my part.
I'm not sure if what I'm about to say will soften/cool your heart,
but I really do care, respect and love you.
I might not show it, but trust me, before I met you, I didn't know what was love.
You my dear, taught me so much, so much that I can't even type it down proper.

I really hope you'd give me a chance.
Just that one last chance.

Please.

I love you, ever so much.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana