My 20th | Monday, May 7 | 0 comments

Yesterday marked my 20 years on this earth.

A first for everything.
Celebrated my birthday with the boyfriend.
It was indeed an enjoyable one.

No words can perfectly describe yesterday.
From the awesome cake, to the karaoke.
Not forgetting Badoque and the oh-so-cute teddy.
And of course, the tons of laughter that we had!

Of all places, he had to ask me to meet him at Bedok.
Le sigh.

"Next we're gonna do something that you like but I don't like"

I was like huh? Kan cume makan kat simpang bedok je.

Skali.. Jeng jeng jeng. He brought me to Cash Studio for Karaoke!!
HEHEH!

And he told to me go to the washroom.
When I stepped back to the room,
Chocolate cake awaits me!!!
OMG. I'm telling you, at that point of time, I was so touched.
hehehe



Karaoke and more karaoke.
We went to eat at Badoque after that!

AWESOME SPICY FOOD.
Ooh, and the cheese moment eh dear? Tsk.




He gave me a gift which was so so cutesy!!

Took more photos on the way.
Heh.

Overall, Sayang, thank you so much for everything.
Yesterday just made my day seemed so extra special.

I love you!






|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana