Strawberries | Sunday, November 14 | 0 comments

Yesterday was filled with fun.
It was an awesome day spent just between the both of us.
With food and fun and laughter,


it was certainly quite a day.

Hehe. Dearest and I wore white.
And I'm the angel for the day!
I looked so whiteee.
If only I wore a halo. It would complete the look!
I know at this moment, Faris is puking his guts out. Sheesh :p


I shan't say much coz it's undescribable. Chey!
Hehe. Nonetheless, you know i know kinda thing(:


Anyway dear, I wanna make something clear.
I ain't a monkey! you are, wait scrap that, you're a gorilla!

Hahah!

Thanks for yesterday, love(:

Dear, if your heart was a maze, I would want to be stuck in there forever and never get out(:
HEHEE. Don't burst my bubble!
<3 <3



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana