& All my Troubles Seem So Far Away | Saturday, November 6 | 0 comments

Hello!
Yesterday was a meetup with Dearest

He tagged along for my tutoring session with Eiffel.
And I was sesat, making him sesat.

Haha! But it was worth it I guess, coz' you got to see me!!
:D



And Dear looks so different.
With his cleavage showing and his jeans so tight.
He must have put on weight. hehe!
But nonetheless, I liked his look.
Wait, scrap that. I've always liked the way he looked(:

Drizzling it was, but we still walked to the bus stop,

and it took us so long to finally board 105, when like two of that buses just wheezed past.
And Flying Spider started unleashing its powers

Hahahah!!
Flying spider was very cute and it tickled me(:

We went to IMM Bagus Joint to have our dinner of Kuay Teow(:
And Dearest shared stories!! It was so fun talking to him, listening to his sec school stories.

Went home via bus, he sent me home

and I told him about my sec school lil' crush. Hehee!

Though it was short, he did do some Malay practice,
We crapped alot, had loads of laughter.
What more could I ever ask for?

Sometimes, things like movie outings and whatnot are secondary

What matters most is the laughter that we both share

and the talks that we embrace(:
Isn't that true Faris?
(:

And I'll pen it down here
That I'm extremely blessed to have known you and your family.

So my dearest Md Faris Md Amin, I ♥ You


And I know you cant' wait for next week right?
*show innocent face*



Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana