Coz you're sweet like sugar | Monday, November 15 | 0 comments

Like how they say CUT when they end a scene,
I want them to go ACTION coz our love's so real
Haha. That was abit uncalled for, that little phrase I came up with.
Anyways, projects are piling up.
Monday blues was there again, silly idiot cutting me off like that.
Thanks eh, yours wasn't even up to standard ok.
Sheesh. Idiot imp. Nah, you're a nice girl. Haiyoyoyo!

This is crap I'm writing. What's wrong with me.


Anyway, tomorrow tutoring.
What else, Hari Raya Haji is in a few days time.
Nenek coming over, lots of good food, me turning into a pig.
hahha.

Dear, thank you for your concern,
Can you not be so sweet?

" Cannot laa. If I'm not sweet, might as well just be normal friends"


Hehe. Dear, you're damn cute ya know(:
Loveyou(: You made my day!
(:


Labels: ,



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana