Ohh my awesome so awesome | Wednesday, July 21 | 0 comments

Awesome so awesome
Yesterday was meet up with you(:

He had his exam
I had my school
We met at Tanah Merah Interchange
And smiles etched on both of our faces!

It felt like a long time since I've met him
Yes yes yes, I know what you guys are thinking
"People who are lovestruck.. yadayadayada.."
Hee(:

He was so sweet
It was drizzling, he didn't cover his head but instead covered mine with his file.

Hee(: We went to have dinner at Mad Jack
Coz he wanted to fulfill my craving for cake(:
He had Lamb Chop
Whilst I had fish and chips
TIRAMISU CAKE was the bomb!
It was so damn deliciousssss!!!
What is more, we fed each other, hence making the whole dessert tastier!

I love being with him on this kinda meetups
Coz it would either be unplanned or unexpected
I also love being with him coz I could share loads with him
Since I had my period yesterday, 
I blatantly told him " Eh, I having my period ar, we go buy pad can?"
Hee(:

I just love having his company
Coz he makes me feel calm and happy.

Dear Thank You((:


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana