8th♥ | Thursday, July 22 | 0 comments



Dear dear

Iloveyou! Iloveyou! Iloveyou! Iloveyou!
Iloveyou! Iloveyou! Iloveyou! Iloveyou!
Iloveyou! Iloveyou! Iloveyou! Iloveyou!
Iloveyou! Iloveyou! Iloveyou! Iloveyou!

Happy 8th Monthsary!
Dear, thank you for being in my life
It really has been a great 8months with you
Also not forgetting the 1year plus plus friendship with you

Though I thought you were irritating at first sight,
Over the months and days and hours and seconds and and..
Haha
I realised that you weren't irritating at all, 
Instead, you were caring and attentive to certain details

Patience. That's one Keyword when I think of you
Gosh, I've told you this many a time
You are really patient(: And I appreciate you for that

Hmm, what else?
Ah, I feel so geram each time I see your face!
Hahah, no, not that I don't appreciate you
I appreciated you right from the start.

I love you(:
Thank you so much!
For being the awesome giant(:

heartheartyou


Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana