Building Blocks | Sunday, July 18 | 0 comments



Love is one of the building blocks in life
We embrace it, yearn for it, work for it
Some people take ages to find the right one
Whilst some gets it lucky, at first sight

Love is special and unique, 
More than one could ever imagine
But love is also fragile and tender
That of which we sometimes choose to ignore

Love isn't all sex and lust
Love has a deeper meaning to it
What is love then, you might ask?
I don't know, coz we each have our own answers

Then what is YOUR definition to love, you might ask?
I believe that love, between me and him
Is like a path that has no ending
With only lush trees surrounding it
That was just meant for us to walk on
Together, on this journey we call, Life.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana