|
Under covers
| Sunday, July 18 | 0 comments
Whoop dee doo~ Saturday was fun, really fun(: Had a meetup with the girls for DMA Somehow, Flash didn't want to work with Final Cut Pro Ergh :/ Breakfast with Farah at first. Damn, Macs at school is damn affordable. $4.50 for a big breakfast meal? ((: Also, the weather was really coooolll.. To top things up, most of us were sick Well, for me, at first, I was having a slight flu But then it got better. And no flu. Hahahah Following that, went to meet my dearest dear dearie irritating giant. Aheheh. You are so sweet ya know when you texted that you'd buy me lunch((: And our outing was really fun. Unconventional route, yes it was Unconventional = not fun? Nope, ain't true. And Faris treated me like a baby.. I like it(: Coz dunno why, I turn into a small kid each time im with you HHAHAHAH I love the octopus stik and the chicken mushroom and the popiah and the sambal nasi ayam and the green tea and the sunflower seeds!! :DD Dear, remember what we texted about last night? (: I gave you my heart Which inevitably also means that I allow you to keep it or break it (: I'M HAPPY BEING WITH YOU. FULL STOP. <3 Labels: bits and bits of everything |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |