Sparks | Tuesday, June 15 | 0 comments


'And as days go by
I stopped and wonder
What would it be like for me
If I hadn't known you

Hey there!

It seems like that there's not much for me to do
Okaayyy, there's studying to be done (LSC Test)
and DMA project
and MMR Survey

But, putting that aside,
I seem to be enjoying my holidays
Though it pretty much wont be a satisfying long one
I suppose there's always that silver lining

And in this case, my silver lining would be YOU(:
Also, CASS Jumble Sale Preparations is otw.
Which I somehow am looking forward to.

YOU,young man, have been making me so happy
That sometimes I paused and wondered.
When was the last time we had a tiff?
Now now, not that I'm saying I wanna pick up a fight with you

But it's just well, comfortable to know
That I can click with you
Not much disparities between us
Just a normal You & I thingy

Just hope that people would stop
entertaining the thought that i'm your sister.
Hahah. Nah, I'm kidding(:

And I smell something good coming from the kitchen(:
Hee! Food!

DEAR! CAN I HAVE DIRECTIONS?
Coz I want directions to your heart

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana