Surprise surprise! | Wednesday, June 16 | 0 comments

HEY THERE LOVELY PEOPLE
*wave wave*

MMR Questionnaire is out!
And I cant wait to get interviewing.
Haha!
Excited, much.

Anyway, one song kept playing and replaying in my mind.
Nothing on you- B.O.B
Hee. Porcupine, sing for me that song leh.. boleh?

HAHA! He still owes me a song...

Anyway, I like the chorus part((:

Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted
They got nothin' on you baby

Nothin' on you baby

They might say hi and i might say hey
But you shouldn't worry about what they say
Cause they got nothin' on you baby
Nothin' on you baby



Hehe!!
And YOU called me like what, 3 times?
I like!


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana