The only remedy to love, is to just love more | Monday, June 14 | 0 comments

Nafasku
Taufik Batisah

Kasihmu

Di luar jangkaanku
Sulit rasanya hidupku tanpamu
Usah kau pergi jauh

Aku berjanji
Cintamu ku bawa mati
Tak nginku mula cerita baru
Diriku teruntuk kamu

Setiap nafasku
Berpesan padamu
Jangan pernah
Tinggalkan diriku

 Sentiasa hadir 
Di jalan hidupku 
Yakini cintaku
 Untuk kamu

 Aku menanti 
Ketibaan hari itu 
Saatnya kau mengucap cinta sejati 
Dua menjadi satu

Aku mengerti
 Kata-kataku percuma 
Hingga tiba suatu masa
 Semuakan menjadi nyata

 Untuk kamu ku serah segala
 Untuk kamu ku beri bahagia
 Untuk kamu ku janji setia 
Untuk kamu..

Aku berjanji 
Cintamu ku bawa mati 
Tak inginku mula cerita baru
 Semuanya untuk kamu 
--------

 Aww. Just that. Awww. Super aww.
The song really is touching. ((:
 I love the 2nd last stanza
 The one which starts with "untuk kamu"
Translated it would be something like

  For you, I would give the world
For you, I would give eternal happiness
For you, I would be there at every moment
For you..

I also love the stanza/chorus which goes with
"Sentiasa hadir"
Translated it would be something like

Please be there for me
As we walk through this path called life
For believe me, my love,
My love for you is deep and true


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana