Carrot cake and fried oyster | Sunday, June 13 | 0 comments



Hello there my delightful people
*waves hands*
*smiles like a retard*

It seems that every post nowadays is about you aye.
Oh well, I should cut down on that soon.
Hahah. Mustn't let you be on cloud nine for too long.
Hee(:

And yes, yesterday was a movie outing after so long
((:
Raining it was, at my place
And Faris was being kind enough for wanting to go to Woodlands instead
Ya know D, we could have gone to cineleisure instead. Hee(:

Shocked as I was about the rain, I was in for a much more greater shock!
"You go into the middle of the train laa"
"You see my hair, sure you liike"
Oh boy, as soon as I stepped into the train
Wah. Body damn hot.
Shoulders damn broad
Height damn tall.
Face damn cute with sexy jawline
BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE HAIR
GOSH! Porcupine fever!
Heeeeee!!

And so Faris was the Porcupine for the day
His hair so spiky due to the few days of swimming in chlorine-infested pool
He looked different, but still have this nice aura to it.

So we went to Causeway Point
and bought tickets for Nightmare on Elm Street
The lady was like "Your i/c please?"
Coz she didnt believe I'm 18. Fair enough.
BUT after I showed her my I/C,
she still gave me that look of disbelief and smiled
Hahah!.

So Faris, what does that show?
It shows I have a very young-ish face!

And somehow, with that new hairdo of his,
he attracted the attention of another malay girl
Sheesh. The price of being good-looking.
No, I'm not jealous, just envious.
Hahha!

Following that, we went to eat eat eat
Nom nom nom nom
Black Carrot Cake!!!
((: faris was jealous of it, coz mine tasted better!!
But his beef hotplate noodles was damn tasty too
And being the GELOJOH BOY he is, he went to buy fried oyster!
ADUH. BUNCIT HABIS!!
PINCHPINCHPINCH ((:


So we watched Nightmare on Elm Street
And to Haziq, I didn't cry!
Just got easily shocked((:
Faris was shivering the whole time
Tu larh, pakai baju ketat-ketat lagi!
Heheheh! I, on the other hand was warm, cept for my hands((:

Primadeli was next coz I wanted a maple syrup waffle!
BUT DONT HAVE ALREADY!!!
I was so damn sad.
In the end, it was Durian cake, Choc cake and Sardine Bun
Hahah! D, i want to find maple syrup waffle :'(

Trained back to Gombak
Walked to the stadium, trampled on grass
and walked back to my area.

And after that we went exploring.
Finding what we would call animals.
Cats, dogs, ants, hornets and the likes
Hehe!

All that exploring left the both of us pretty flushed.
RED CHEEKS
Haha!

I've yet to say this yesterday.
THANK YOU FOR YESTERDAY

FarisFarisFarisFarisFaris((:


Your name's common, but the feeling you gave me isn't.
I always wonder, how much do you mean to me?
And my answer, I don't know,
Coz day by day, you mean more and much more to me(:




Big hugs and kisses to you, big guy!

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana