Mouth-Watering Brownies | Thursday, April 8 | 0 comments


Assalamualaikum!

4th Day of Fasting.Alhamdulillah.

You see the above?
This time would be the oh-so-delish BROWNIES!
So yummy, aren't they?

The 2nd row of pics right,
I like them all, though I haven't tried any. haah!
First one is the Peppermint Choc Brownie,
Next is the Green Tea White Choc & Ganache Choc Brownie
And lastly,is the Choc Fudge W/ Raspberry Extract Brownie
Ahh! So niicee! ^_^
I Should Learn To Bake Brownies Ey? (:

But first , I'd wait for My Beef Burger Ramly from Ibu later on

Anyway, I miss Big Bear already.
It'd be quite some time before I get to see him.
Two more weeks :'(
Lama betul next next week :((
Rindu rindu rinduuuuuu~

I will wait till then :(

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana