Cupcake Haven | Wednesday, April 7 | 0 comments



Assalamualaikum!

3rd day of fasting.
But I wont be fasting on friday.
Coz ibu nak ajak jalan. Ahahah!
(:

Look at the cupcakes!
Gosh, they're so damn cute.
And they look too cute to be eaten.

I like the one beside the Cookie Monster.
It's called an ICE CREAM CUPCAKE!
I would love to hunt for one.
*tugs faris shirt*
Shall we BIG BEAR? (:

I like the first pic too.
The one which has cupcakes on sticks.
It seems like marshmallows.
Ahh! Im getting hungry. OOPS!~

And somehow the next picture has this Wow! appeal to me
Cupcake Tower!! I like!


One day, I'll have my own Cupcake Tower.
Nyehehehe!
*slaps her own cheeks*
*day dreams*

:p

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana