sighs | Thursday, March 25 | 0 comments


Assalamualaikum

Yesterday was results day right?
And so I decided to tell my parents during dinner
Well, not exactly during dinner, it was more like after that

And,
Me: Ayah Ibu, I've gotten my results already.
Ibu: Huh? Hari ni? So how?
Me: I failed.
Ibu: Ah, bagus lah tu, fail je lah fail.

Me: No lah, I passed. *wide smile*
Ibu: *gives that chey! face* Brape?
Me: *starts telling results* in this form. ie: _As _Bs etc.
Ibu: *grunts*whoa?
Ayah: Huh? Ape bende tu.
Me: *Explains properly.*
Ayah: *no reaction*
Ibu: (insert name) dier pass semua tau. Ade mendaki bursary tu sume

THERE WASN'T EVEN A SMILE UPON THEIR FACES.
I told them about my GPA, and cumulative
No response from them.
Well, I don't really expect much
But couldn't a simple "wah, pandainye anak ibu" come out from their mouth?
or "wah, well done! blaja rajin2 eh" ?

Sighs.
And all I got are slight responses and them watching the telly back again

And I got a bit hurt when they started talking about that friend's son (insert name)
I mean, I'm not jealous. But a "well done" wouldn't hurt right.
And then they continued asking about Arif's hockey practice with so much interest
Sighs.

Sometimes, all I need from them is just pure words of praise or encouragement.
Well, I did got words of encouragement and praise from Faris.
And I'm thankful for that. 
That's why you noticed my so high upbeat ring of my way of texting.
Thank you (:
Now now, I'm  not prioritizing him above my parents.
Parents come in first.
Just that, I worked hard. I really did. And all they can say is/are *grunts* *no reaction*
Sighs.

Anyway, Dear called just now.
Nice to hear the voice(:
Hee.




Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana