|
Terima Kasih Sayang
| Sunday, March 28 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum.
Evolusi KL Drift2, Simpang Bedok, Long train rides.That was all about yesterday. D was being so sweeeeeet, that he decided to treat me Coz of my good results. And I am touched by it, really, I almost teared in front of him. Ape D, muke tengek eh? HAHA! Jumpe kat Bedok Station pukul 1.30pm. Selepas itu, pergi ke Tampines Mall Faris membeli tiket wayang, Cerita yang ingin ditontoni; EVOLUSI KL DRIFT 2. Watak-watak dibawa oleh pelakon-pelakon yang handal, kacak dan cantik! Aaron Aziz, Farid Kamil, Nor Azean (Scha) dan... SYAMSUL YUSOF! Whoo! Hot! Even Faris said so! Hee~ While in the theatre, Faris was being naughty, He wanted to change seats when you're not supposed to! Haha, then during the show, in the dark, I looked at him, and was like, hey, you seem similar to someone. And, I don't know about you guys, but He does look abit like Taylor Lautner! Haha! I don't know why Dear seemed to look like him Somemore, he had his hair spiked really high And his hair got longer. Ah! *Melts* haahahhha! Selepas itu, we went to Tanah Merah Interchange. And finally yes FINALLY went to Simpang Bedok! It's like we never got to go there but yesterday was THE day! Hee Hee. And Dear was being really generous But then again, he IS generous Instead of having one person meal We had the rice plus diff lauk(s) hee! Pics are not available coz somehow tak boleh Upload. Daaang. We had plain rice with.. Tom Yam Soup, Hot Plate Beancurd, Sambal Kangkung and Black Pepper Chicken! Sedaaap! Ooh and not forgetting the CHEESE FRIES! hehehe. There were lalats everywhere, and Dear was like irritated by them. Hee! Following that, we walked back to the train station And I had my Flying Moments! Hee! Flying was best! And then we went our separate ways. Huhu. Dear, thank you so much for yesterday! It was really nice and sweet of you to do that. I really feel.. touched...by an angel! hehehe. thats what YOU said ok *winks* Now now, i can't wait for you to teach me to cycle! Hee! :) I LOVE YOU BUNCIT! :) Labels: terima kasih sayang ily |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |