Alhamdulillah | Wednesday, March 24 | 0 comments


  Assalamualaikum.

Results day today

Was sleeping soundly today when suddenly, *vibrate* x3
Handphone text message.
And it was from the School's admin.

Terkejut sekejap! It was like oh gosh.
Sleepy still, rubbed my eyes, and scrolled down

Oh well, not what I expected,
but hell yeah, I'm satisfied with the results.Year 1 breezed :)

 Overall cumulative GPA wasn't so bad.
It was fine by me. Maintained my standard.
First thing, I forwarded that text message to Dear.
haha! 

I know you're supposed to show it to your parents first,
but well, I'm gonna show it sooner or later.
Hee. And yea, Dear was the first one.

Will be telling my parents later during dinner.
But it's weird, coz they don't even know or ask bout my results.
Oh well, nevermind bout that. Nyehehe.

Anyways, ya know that new friend I was talking about,
Maybe he spells bad news.
Coz he's well, ergh. I-dont-know how to describe.

And twin, don't be so angst-y yea.
Get well soon, so you can settle your cravings.

Dear! Dear! Dear! 
Darling! Darling! Darling!
Handsome ____! Handsome _____! Handsome _____!
Buncit! Buncit! Buncit!
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Hee. I miss you. Hence the shout outs above ^ 

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana