| Saturday, January 2 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum.

*Breathes*
And finally my fever's gone.
(:

And and and, i feel very very hungry.
I need a chocolate bar.
Wait.
I need to stop eating.
New Year Resolution 1: Control my choc binge. Hee :p

And today's supposed to be the model agency interview thingy. lol
And idiotic Faris didnt want to go. Oh comeon, not that I'm bias or what.
He does have the package. Oh well. (:
And somehow,though Im not interested, I do want it somehow.
I mean, not in modelling but the whole talent search thing. So.
New Year Resolution 2: Be more confident of myself.

And tomorrow's a final meet up for project at the esplanade.
at 10am.
And after that, tuition time with someone who's taking his O's this year.
Hee.
Maybe I should get a job or something.
During the break of say around 3 months plus?
(:

Oh, and my darling sayangsss, can we meet up one day?
and have Long John's like we used to?
Hee.

But then again I have to watch my eating habits.
Sighs. I dread this next one.
New Year Resolution 3: Eat less, Run more

Haha. And want to know something.
This is how Faris looks like when he gets all retarded.
.
.
.
.

.


















You remembered this right?
Hee :p

Wassalam

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana