| Monday, January 4 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh
and everything will go just fine, with God's grace

Yesterday.
IVP discussion
at the esplanade library cafe
then after that met Gorilla.

Pissed off moment was the fact that temporary handphone died on me
Haha. And meeting Gorilla was kinda messed up
I didnt know where he was. He didnt know where I was.

And my cravings for LJS and Famous Amos were fufilled
by Gorilla! Hee. Thank You Love(:

Anyway, today's the first day of school
And guess what, i was late for Love Lesson
I reached the venue at like 0830
but here's the thing.
I rushed rushed rushed only to know it was cancelled!
;'(

i miss syafinah and suriyani.
i feel like kissing them now!
hee~
I Want the Both of You! :D

Wassalam

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana