|
| Friday, January 1 | 0 comments
Salam Alaik! say bye-bye to 2009 and hello-hello to 2010. 1st of January 2010. Just seems weird. Didn't even realise that it's actually 2010, like whoa 2010 ar!! Anyway. My body doesn't feel so good. I feel very drained. And Faris knows why. Tsk tsk tsk. And though I was drained out already, I somehow teared. "Hee! Thats sweet :) happy new year to u too. Last year was great having your company. I wish this year our bond will be even more closer. Im sorry for the mistakes i've done. Love u! And signing out. Nite! :D" 0008, 01012010. I don't know why, I felt touched. So touched and well, it choked up my emotions. Then teared abit. Note: Abit. Anyways. I want to say thanks to a whole lotta people Syaff and Su, thank you for being there with and for me throughout 2009. Love you! My other darlings from sec school. I love you too. My poly friends, thank you for not thinking Im a minah and that, you're my good friends. And Md Faris Md Amin. Thank You for being my friend, for being my best guy friend and a sweet loving boyfriend. I like you. I love you. I care for you. Nuff' said. (: And I'm blessed, all because of God's grace. Amin. Wassalam. Labels: 2010, season of love |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |