| Friday, January 8 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh

Ever had that feeling of enlightenment?
It's like someone teaches you something new.
And suddenly you feel a surge of confidence and wow!
Haha. Get what I mean?
Thanks Farah for sharing that video on Flash. I owe you one! (:

I received my Economics Test results, my CA1
and I've gotten an A. Alhamdulillah. Praises to God.
(:
Next time, I shall get better. Insyaallah.

And sadly, I can't attend training today.
Coz deadlines are nearing
Needa keep in track of my studies.
Afterall, that's the main reason I'm in poly. Studies.

Nonetheless, I really should buck up on training myself.
Training. Kicking properly. Punching properly.
Insyaallah.

Oh, and a very Happy 18th Birthday to Md Faizal.
Haha. As IF he would see this.
Good luck in whatever you do my friend.
I STILL regard you as a friend.

And to Pei Kiat.
No worries(:
I will take care of myself
If that's what you meant uh to say.
Hees. I have you to keep a lookout for my well being too right?
You're like one of the few close guy pals I've ever had(:

Md Faris Md Amin!!!
Don't call me a minah lah!
Hahah.
Smack you then you know!!
But still, I like you (:





Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana