|
| Saturday, January 9 | 0 comments
Salam Alaik. Here I am trying to study in advance At Jurong East Library. But in the end, I stopped studying for a while And started switching on Ms Lappy. Everything on this post is what I'm thinking bout right now At this very moment. Before I start, I must say I did study and accomplish some work. And it was worthwhile (: Now, give me a hug will ya? Hehe (: Firstly, I have this sinking feeling that just won't go away. I don't know if it's gonna be a good thing or bad Coz usually, when I feel this way, a good thing will happen But somehow or rather, it might be a sign that im gonna burst into tears. Hahahha. Don't ask me why. Nyehhhh :) Secondly, it sucks sitting down on the library carpet when your legs are all aching. Thirdly, I am hungry. Or maybe I won't eat. I asked for it what.(: Fourthly, I miss Faris It sucks to have that feeling of missing someone But at the same time, it shows that you do acknowledge him as part of your life. Right now, he must be sleeping and snoring his way throught the duvets of his bed. Understandable. Coz he's tired (: if not right now, i'd be seeing that nice jawline of his. Feel like feeling that nice jawline of yours. And tomorrow, I would have known Faris for like 10months. Time sure flies past. It's just a pity and sad occurrence that I can't meet him. Coz tomorrow there's project meetup. I would very much like to meet him today or tomorrow. But today, he told me to rest. Understanding isnt' he.(: Instead of heeding him, I went studying. How silly of me. Tomorrow, as much as I want to see his face, I also don't know what time project will end. Now that's sad, coz I rarely see him ya know. Only like once in a while kinda thing. I'm sad, period :( Most probably I'm gonna be having my lunch soon. And lucky me, my sec school friend is around here now. So weird. But it would be much better if he were around. Oh well, can't muddle over it no more. Some quote I've gotten below, You must be a great runner, Labels: bad shooter, great runner |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |