Meow | Thursday, January 7 | 0 comments

Salam Alaik.



Pity Shaz, she had gone home to take her silat stuff and then offered to take my bengkung from my house. And she did. It was very, very nice of her.

Admittedly, I'm feeling guity now. Just now during lunch, I motivated her to go for silat training but in the end, it was me who didn't. Oh my,guilt is killing me. Please.
Shaz, I'm really sorry. Cause you
did make an effort to go all the way to my crib just to take my bengkung.
Sincerely, thanks alot yeah babe.
To others, this may be a petty issue. But to me, it's not.



That was what's written on Syaff's blog.
Syaff Syaff, don't feel guilty lah!
Haiyo. It was unexpected that your meeting ended late.
So no worries.
And you almost made me teared with your paragraphs :'(
Hee. Don't worry babe, perkara kecil je. (:

Anyway, yesterday talked with Dear.
And it was really well, fun.
It's like different topics and stories for that long 2hours.
I like! Coz it reminds me of our first few talk2.
Gorilla-sounding giant kental faris! :D
Love you(:

3more days to knowing you for 10months(:

Wassalam



Labels: ,



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana