| Friday, December 25 | 0 comments





Salam!

Yesterday, we had friendly with TP Pesilat(s)
And I must say it was indeed an experience.
I was scared and demoralised at a certain point.
And,well, you know what happens next(:

Nonetheless, i love the experience.
Though I felt I could have done better
This is after all, a friendly
A know-where-you-stand situation.
And through this, two words. Work Harder (:

Anyhoos.
I want to talk about what happened
On the two dates I've been to with D.
Yes, most of you might be siiaannn with it
But its my blog, my entry, my say(: Meow!

On both days, we watched chinese movies.
Storm Warriors II and Bodyguards&Assassins
Yes, they might seem too action packed for a date kinda movie.
But hey, I enjoyed it. He enjoyed it. We enjoyed it.

And last tuesday, was our 1st month anniversary.
Alhamdulillah.
22/11/09.
22/12/09.
& continues. Insyaallah(:
D, i might have said this before
But I'm happy being with you
You're like the sun rays that fill up the gloomiest corners.
You're like the sparkling rainbow after a downpour
Hee. Thank You
For being a friend, and a dear (:

I Love You
(:

 

Hmm.D, we should take more pics ar.
*winks*
:D



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana