| Friday, December 18 | 0 comments

Salam semua.

It's been days since i've posted.
Well, I was in camp. To be exact
SINGAPORE POLY SILAT CLUB TRAINING CAMP 2009
One word., okay maybe more than that.
TIRING,ACHING,EXTREME PLEASURE
Oops, extreme pleasure sounds wrong.
Oh well,you know what I mean. Pleasure after completing each training session.

Within that 4days, I learnt a lot
Seriously alot.
Yes, though I had trouble completing and undergoing it
I still managed to undergo it in the end
with the motivation from fellow pesilats
OOH,and we  were di'ijazahkan'.
meaning we earned our sabuk/bengkung
this piece of white cloth that wraps around your abdomen area.
WEE! I LIKE.

Within that 4 days, I missed Faris.
Like alot.
I don't know why.
Hee hee. I want to see you so badly, but I have to wait longer.
I Miss You Sayang ):

Anyways, overall was just great.
Mini IVP, training, bonding.
SPELLS WHOA!.
i love it :D


Kau Tahu Betapa Ku Sayang Padamu
Hanya Bidadari Sebagai Ganti
Hanya Takdir Menentukan Ia
Oh Belaian Jiwa

Belaian Jiwa, Inuendo

Labels: ,



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana