| Saturday, December 26 | 0 comments



SALAM!

Pardon me for that oh-so-retarded picture of mine.
Heheh.
Just thought of starting this post with semi-retardness.
:P

I have projects nicely stacked up
waiting for me to devour each and everyone of them
haha. but i started already.
:D
*thumbs up*

Hmm, what else
I've been eating a lot
Yesterday was fish curry
Today is spaghetti
And one day, NASI CAMPUR with SAYANG.
*winks*

And then again,
i also want to eat lasagne
and famous amous cookies
and wanton noodles
hahah! ooh and takoyaki too!
GOSH. Ravenous streak of pure gelojoh-ness
TSK ME.

D D D,
sorry eh pasal semalam
hee.
i wanted to stay up
i did you know
until my eyelids gave way
Hoooooo.
Nonetheless, I <3 You!

What else is there?
ah yes, Mr/Ms Guest
Lookie at my tagboard.
Siape awak ni?
Janganlah hide hide blakang name 'Guest'
Tell me your name, I promise I'll be nice.
Dont believe me still?
Ask D, he sure says I'm a nice person (:

D, I cant wait to meet you.
I want to have a nice chat with you
I want to look at you while talking
Which I hope I can la -_-''
Can can can?? (:

That's all for now.
Ooh, and Wan, happy birthday!(:

Wassalam.

P.S// I'm craving for Mc Cafe's  Iced Mocha Frappe (: Or is it called smth else?





Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana