Hello! | Sunday, October 11 | 0 comments

Salam Alaik!


Just a short post
Will be going to my favourite uncle’s house today(:
Hee. Oh and tomorrow is GEMs registration, and I’ve shortlisted 5.
Help me decide my 1st choice can?(:
(not in any order)


1. Love Relations for Life- A Journey of Sexuality, Romance and Relationships
2. Customer Service
3. Psychology and Counselling
4. Unravelling Secrets of Life (bioengineering)
5. Entrepreneurship

AND ALSO ON TUESDAY, will be my first training
as part of an SP’s AMBASSADOR(:
YIPPITY YAI YAI MEHS MEHS!!
Wish me luck dears ^_^
I suddenly miss my special someone.
Dunno lar why. ):

Yesterday's photo-of-the-day!
Hee. The lady w/ the tudung is let's see
My cute, kakak saudara-in-law. Whoa. She's quite petite kan?
AND the girl blocked by us is my sister. HAA! -__-"



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana